Central Kootenay Invasive Plant Committee Logo

Kootenay Invasive Plants

Report a Weed

There are several ways to report new infestations of priority invasive plants:

  1. Log onto the Provincial Report-A-Weed application and follow the steps provided. 
  2. Log onto the Provincial Report-A-Species webpage and follow the steps provided. 
  3. Call the CKIPC hotline, 1-250-352-1160, for sites located in the Central Kootenay region.
  4. Call the provincial hotline, 1-888-WEEDSBC, for sites located anywhere in British Columbia. 
  5. Contact us